- Report to CEO
- Design and Develop Your Strategy
- Document Results To Share With Future Employers/Clients
- Work Remotely
- Highly Flexible Schedule
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas and full strategy.
- Monitor various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with the CEO or project manager to execute Social Media Strategy
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Work Hours & Benefits
If you’re looking to test (and prove) what you’ve learned in school, this is the internship for you. We are looking for a highly motivated Social Media Intern who can help grow our presence and document it for themselves with full transparency. You will be working closely with the CEO and project manager to support gaining agency experience.
You will also be able to share the strategy you developed, and its results with extreme transparency with potential employers or clients should you decide to become an Entrepreneur. The position is fully remote and you make your own schedule.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
If you’re ready to prove you have functional knowledge to develop a social media strategy and have data to support it, then this is the internship for you. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get in touch!
Benefits of Working at JPDA
- Part of a culture that prides itself on being all about continuous improvement and developing oneself.
- Flexible working hours, remote work and a great team!
- Access to world-class SEO training and systems to follow for client delivery – learn real skills that you can build a career on.