- Report to CEO
- Continuous Learning
- Work Remotely
- Highly Flexible Schedule
Now Hiring: WordPress Developer Intern
Joseph Paul Digital Agency (JPDA) is a US SEO Agency, helping companies to generate more leads and sales from Google and other major search engines. We are an Award-Winning US SEO agency helping companies get more business from Google & other major search engines.
About JPDA WordPress Developer Intern
We are looking to hire an intern WordPress Developer to take PSD/AI/XD field and convert them into WordPress templates using Divi theme our clients. You would be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have a passion for applying creative solutions, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, we want an intern who can make pixel-perfect websites but more importantly doesn’t get discouraged when things get challenging meeting client specifications.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress Divi themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Studying Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn on the job!
Benefits of Working at JPDA
- Part of a culture that prides itself on being all about continuous improvement and developing oneself.
- Flexible working hours, remote work and a great team!
- Access to world-class SEO training and systems to follow for client delivery – learn real skills that you can build a career on.